See our main website for complete information about library spaces, collections, and services.
This site has limited content
Current Page Path
Browse results for: Polish Studies in Databases
1 - 14 of 14
- Central & Eastern European Academic Source
Full-text collection of sources pertaining to the study of central and eastern Europe
- Central and Eastern European Online Library
An online archive which provides access to full text articles from 184 humanities and social science journals pertaining to Central, ...
- FBIS: Foreign Broadcast Information Service Daily Reports
Provides CIA translations of newswires and broadcast services from around the world in full-text from 1941-1996.
- Historical Abstracts with Full Text (EBSCO)
Historical Abstracts covers the history of the world (excluding the United States and Canada) from 1450 to the present, including world ...
- IBZ (International Bibliography of Periodical Literature)
IBZ is a multilingual bibliography that indexes over 8,700 periodicals primarily in the arts, humanities and social sciences.
- JSTOR (temporarily expanded COVID-19 access through December 31, 2020)
Full-text access to the archives of 2,600+ journals and 6,500+ books in the arts, humanities, social sciences and sciences.
- Literaturdokumentation zur Geschichte Ostmitteleuropas
Indexes over 1,500 periodicals and other materials on the subject of Central and Eastern European history.
- MLA International Bibliography
Indexes books and articles published on modern languages, literatures, folklore, and film.
- PASCAL and FRANCIS
Indexes 4,200 European-language journals in science, technology, medicine, humanities & social sciences, 1972-2014.
- PressReader (formerly Library PressDisplay)
Access to issues from the last 90 days (or more) of over 7,000 newspapers & magazines from over 100 countries worldwide.
- Project MUSE
Full-text access to scholarly journals & e-books published by over 120 scholarly societies & university presses.
- ProQuest Research Library
Indexes over 5,000 journals and magazines, academic and popular, with full text included for over 3,600.
- Sociological Abstracts
Provides access to the international literature in sociology and related disciplines. Covers 1800+ journals, back to 1952.
Combined catalog of 360+ million items of all kinds (books, periodicals, videos, maps, etc.) in 25,000+ libraries worldwide.