See our main website for complete information about library spaces, collections, and services.
This site has limited content
Current Page Path
Browse results for: Judaic Studies in Databases
1 - 60 of 60
- American Jewess
A digital reproduction of the 8 volumes of "The American Jewess".
- American Jewish Newspapers
Searchable access to the complete backfiles of four major American Jewish newspapers, digitized from microfilm.
- Ancient Judaism & Early Christianity Online
Online collection of ebook versions of volumes in the series Ancient Judaism & Early Christianity
- Belin Lecture Series
Volume 12- (2005-). Open to the world.|Each year since 1991, the Jean & Samuel Frankel Center for Judaic|Studies at the University of Michi…
- Bezalel Narkiss Index of Jewish Art
Collection of digitized images and descriptions for objects, artifacts and drawings from antiquity to the modern day
- BREPOLiS Databases Portal
Listing of Brepols online databases, bibliographies, dictionaries, indexes, encyclopedias and full-text resources
- Brill Journals
Humanities and International Studies journals from the publisher Brill
- Brill Online Reference Works
Cross-searches many of Brill's online reference works
- Central and Eastern European Online Library
An online archive which provides access to full text articles from 184 humanities and social science journals pertaining to Central, ...
- CJH Digital Collections
An online multimedia catalog of materials documenting Jewish culture and history from across the globe. The catalog currently contains ...
- Compact Memory
Portal of Jewish newspapers and journals of the German speaking area for the years 1768-1938
- Comprehensive English-Yiddish Dictionary
Contains some 50,000 entries and 33,000 subentries recording spoken and literary Yiddish in all its varieties.
- Context of Scripture Online
Online version of this reference for significant texts, inscriptions and documents for the study of the Hebrew Bible and Ancient Near East
- Dead Sea Scrolls Electronic Library : Biblical Texts
Online Hebrew transcription and English translation of the Biblical texts from the Dead Sea Scrolls with high resolution images
- Dead Sea Scrolls Electronic Library : Non-Biblical Texts
Online Hebrew transcription and English translation of the non-Biblical texts from the Dead Sea Scrolls with high resolution images
- Early Western Korans Online
Exemplars of Qur'ans and Qur'an translations in Arabic, Latin, German, French, English, Dutch, and Hebrew printed between 1537 and 1857
- Encyclopaedia Judaica
The standard reference work on Judaism, with more than 21,000 signed entries on Jewish life, culture, history and religion, written by ...
- Encyclopaedia of Judaism
Online version of The Encyclopaedia of Judaism, Second Edition (2005).
- Encyclopedia of Ancient History
Online version of the comprehensive collection of entries covering the entire ancient Mediterranean world, including the Near East and Egypt
- Encyclopedia of Hebrew Language and Linguistics
A systematic and comprehensive treatment of the history and study of the Hebrew language from its earliest attested form to the present
- Encyclopedia of Jewish History and Culture Online
Covers the recent history of the Jewish people from 1750 through the 1950s.
- Encyclopedia of Jews in the Islamic World
Covers Jews of Muslim lands particularly in the late medieval, early modern and modern periods.
- Encyclopedia of the Bible and its Reception (EBR) Online
EBR offers a comprehensive and in-depth rendering of the current state of knowledge on the origins and development of the Bible ...
- Ethnic NewsWatch
A full text database of 200 publications of the ethnic, minority and native press. Searchable in both English and Spanish, with titles ...
- Flavius Josephus Online
Online version of the new English translation and literary-historical commentary for the works of Josephus
- Fortunoff Video Archive for Holocaust Testimonies
Video database containing more than 4,400 Holocaust witness testimonies.
- Frankel Institute Annual
Volume 2008-. Open to the world.|The Jean & Samuel Frankel Center for Judaic Studies is a leader in Jewish studies, with faculty from top-t…
- Hebrew and Aramaic Lexicon of the Old Testament Online
Online edition of the English translation of this valuable lexicon of the Hebrew Bible
- Hebrew and Judeo-Arabic Printing in Baghdad Online
Early and rare Hebraica from the Valmadonna Trust Library, London
- Hebrew, Judeo-Arabic, and Marathi Jewish Printing in India Online
Selection of rare printed books from the Valmadonna Trust Library, London
- Henkind Talmud Text Databank
Digital Talmud manuscript corpus
- Index to Hebrew Periodicals
Contains over 715,000 items, including: 1) The Index to Hebrew Periodicals, 1977 to date; 2) Eretz Israel Data Base (Earlier and ...
- Index to Jewish Periodicals
Index to Jewish Periodicals is the definitive index on Jewish history, activity and thought. This database provides a comprehensive ...
- Israel's Messenger Online
Digital version of the English language Zionist periodical from Shanghai Israel's Messenger 1904-1941
- Jerusalem Post, 1932-2008
Digitized version of the Jerusalem Post, 1932-2008.
- Jewish Life in America c. 1654-1954
Digital collection of manuscripts, rare books and pamphlets.
- Jewish Studies Source
Collection of full-text serials and books relevant for the study of Jewish history and heritage
- JSTOR (temporarily expanded COVID-19 access through December 31, 2020)
Full-text access to the archives of 2,600+ journals and 6,500+ books in the arts, humanities, social sciences and sciences.
- Kotar Reference Library
Collection of reference materials, scholarly books, biographies, and other materials related to Israeli and Jewish topics
- The Leon Levy Dead Sea Scrolls Digital Library
Free online digitized virtual library of the Dead Sea Scrolls
- Moses Maimonides, Unparalleled Editions
Digital collection of works by the Jewish spiritual leader Moses Maimonides.
- Nexis Uni
Full-text access to over 15,000 sources of news, business, legal, and reference information worldwide.
- Oxford Biblical Studies Online
Comprehensive resource for the study of the Bible and biblical history
- Oxford Reference Online
Over 400 dictionary, language reference, and subject reference works published by Oxford University Press.
- Pittsburgh Jewish Newspaper Project
The Pittsburgh Jewish Newspaper Project is composed of The Jewish Criterion (1895-1962), The American Jewish Outlook (1934-1962), and ...
- Post-War Europe: Refugees, Exile and Resettlement, 1945-1950
From The National Archives of the UK, and The Wiener Library, London.
- Project MUSE
Full-text access to scholarly journals & e-books published by over 120 scholarly societies & university presses.
Selective bibliography of articles in the various fields of Jewish studies and in the study of Eretz Israel.
- Responsa Project
Contains works from the Jewish Responsa literature, e.g., rabbinic case-law rulings, the Talmud and other major codes & commentaries, etc.
- Rosenberg Letters
The 105 letters in this collection document the experience of a German Jewish family before, during and after WWII.
- Shoah Foundation's Visual History Archive (full access)
The Visual History Archive contains 55,000 audiovisual interviews with survivors of the Holocaust and other genocides.
- Studies on the Texts of the Desert of Judah Online
Online collection of ebook versions of the renowned series Studies on the Texts of the Desert of Judah
- Talmudic Encyclopedia
The Talmudic Encyclopedia includes and explains more than 1500 values regarding Halachic laws and terms, Jewish customs and more - from ...
- Textual History of the Bible Online
Online version of this important resource for the textual study of the Bible
- Trezoro de la Lengua Djudeoespanyola (ladino) a traves de las Epokas - Diksionario amplio istoriko
Online Ladino (Judeo-Spanish)-Hebrew / Hebrew-Ladino dictionary compiled by Dr. Avner Perez. It includes about 50,000 entries from the dicti
- Universal Database of Russian Newspapers
Provides full text of over 40 of the major newspapers or serials published in Russia, the Soviet Union, or its successor states.
- Universitatsbibliothek Frankfurt am Main Yiddish Prints
Contains about 800 Yiddish books that belong to the Frankfurt University Library. The texts were printed in Hebrew letters in West, ...
- Vocabulary for the Study of Religion Online
Overview of critical terms for the study of religion
- Yiddish Dictionary
Yiddish - English Dictionary; Indiana University Press.
- Yizkor (Holocaust Memorial) Books
Yizkor (memorial) books are an invaluable source of information to researchers as they are often the only resource for vital ...