The Duderstadt Center and services within will have altered hours during spring break and will resume normal hours on Monday, March 7.
- Saturday, 2/27: The building will close at 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, 2/28 - Saturday, 3/5: 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Sunday, 3/6: The building will open at 7:00 a.m. and resume 24-hour operation.
2nd Floor Service Desk
- Saturday, 2/27: 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday, 2/28: 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, 2/29 - Friday, 3/4: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 3/5: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday, 3/6: 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, 3/7: The desk will open at 8:00 a.m. and resume normal hours.
Imageworks will retain normal hours except for the following:
- Monday, 2/29 - Thursday, 3/3: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Computer & Video Game Archive
The CVGA will be closed starting Saturday, February 27. It will remain closed until classes begin on March 7 when it will open at 12:00 p.m. and resume normal hours.
For full hours information, you can visit the Duderstadt Center's hours list.
Have a safe and restful spring break!